Polyvore: Style Dreams

Monday, July 04, 2016


Heya everyone, time for some wondrous threads!

So recently I've been browsing Pinterest (as you do) and come across many of these outfit compilations. I've always wondered how people have achieved this format and have been frustrated by it so a while.

Then BAM!

I discover Polyvore! It is basically a site where you can compile sets or outfits and post them on your own feed. Each product leads straight to the website where it can be purchased with prices and popularity clearly marked on each one. Like products, sets, collections? Give them a heart. Like someone's taste in style? Follow them. It's so simple and extremely addictive!

Obviously I signed up, and have now began to grow my collections and style. It really has an array of tastes and wardrobes which can be easily accessed and you can create your dream outfits in minutes. I love a very comfy grunge style with maybe a bit of an alternative edge, which Polyvore easily accommodates for. I thought I would share a few of my own creations with you.







I'm so keen to see everyone's creations so go ahead and follow me and ill come and take a look. That's it for now!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow
All images used on this site are mine unless stated (eg. Pixabay.com) and I respectfully ask for requested permission to use them. Other images will have a stated source. Thank you.