Style Picks: Spectacles

Friday, July 08, 2016

As someone with poor eyesight (contact lenses every day kinda poor) I've decided to explore my options and include a wishlist of all the glasses I could only dream of owning. Though most of these aren't prescription lenses there are so many services out there to help fit them, or you could just wear them as the gorgeous accessory they are!

Just click the image to find where to purchase them, and I hope you like my taste in spectacles!

Ray-Ban RX7046 GlassesRay-Ban RX7046 Glasses (£67)

These to me have a touch of sleek elegance whilst being the rounded frame I love! With a square face like mine these are perfect for complimenting the squareness of jaw with the bold round shape. These matte black beauties are top of my list for fresh new specs and the colour allows them to be incorporated into any outfit seamlessly.


Tom Ford D-frame acetate optical glasses

Tom Ford D-frame acetate optical glasses (£116)

These are some gorgeous, bold beauties! These to me say a statement of "I'm here and I mean business" with a playful touch. These would be the perfect bold accessory to simplistic, monochrome outfit tying it together in my opinion, and are just wow, making my list in a heartbeat.



Eyebobs TV Party Acetate Readers
Eyebobs TV Party Acetate Readers (£59)

These matte tortoise wonders are a perfect price as well as having a sweet geeky edge to them! The warmer tones give them a rich autumnal feel and are the snuggled up reading a book specs that I simply need. softer than the bold options in this list they really show the soft, hipster side of me.

Women's Yuke - Tortoise Green round metal - 17647 Rx Eyeglasses

Women's Yuke - Tortoise Green round metal - 17647 Rx Eyeglasses (£39)

That golden bridge! I love how the gold accents the tortoise and seafoam green giving these specs their own gorgeous colour scheme. Not my choice in colour but for these I think I'm willing to be a little braver. Also the large round lenses give then a younger look. 


I know this isn't a very extensive list but I hope you find the specs I found as nice as I did! Let me know if you like this kind of post and I will be back soon!

Disclaimer: These products were not sponsored and were featured purely because I found them interesting and wanted to share them with my readers. Links to all places to purchase the products are provided and I am not paid, this is purely my own opinion. Products were found using Polyvore and please contact me if any problems arise.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow
All images used on this site are mine unless stated (eg. Pixabay.com) and I respectfully ask for requested permission to use them. Other images will have a stated source. Thank you.