Take a Little Time

Tuesday, July 05, 2016


Hey! I haven't yet done a personal post but I think a few every now and then will break it up a little bit in between more formal writings.

But yes, I thought I would take this evening to remind you to take a little time. Take a little time to relax. Take a little time to disconnect from your screen. Take a little time to reconnect with the people in your life. Take a little time to just be.

Between being excited about my grades and my future I have found myself becoming a little stressed. I'm becoming quite nervous about University and how I'm going to miss home and the norm which I think is the main cause of this uptight feeling. But I feel today has helped. I spent a relaxed day with my human. So if you are feeling the strain of everyday life, take a little time as it will help. You could go out for a snack (like me), walk, read, meet up with people and give yourself a little you time.

I'm no lifestyle guru or motivational speaker but if you are feeling like I am then just stop and have a day. I certainly feel fresher and ready to jump back into my work, job and general responsible being. Though my worries aren't gone, I feel calmer, which is nice.

P.S Hot chocolate might also be the solution to most of the worlds problems, it's worth a shot. ;)

Just some ramblings for tonight, goodnight.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is beautifully written, and I think, important for everyone to read.. We all need a little reminder to take some time to just be with other people.. Thank you :) (also I'm definitely craving hot chocolate now!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it took a little reminder for me so wanted to pass it on. Hot chocolate always helps! :)

      Delete
  2. the hot chocolate looks so good! I agree with you on how we need to take a break once in a while to refresh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even a day is enough in a busy like to feel ready to jump back into it, in my opinion.

      Delete

Follow
All images used on this site are mine unless stated (eg. Pixabay.com) and I respectfully ask for requested permission to use them. Other images will have a stated source. Thank you.