Back to Nature

Monday, July 25, 2016


So hello my lovelies,
First I think I should apologise for my absense lately. Work has been manic the past week or so I've barely had a second to breath, nevermind post! But I am back now so panic over! (For me anyway)..

So today I thought I'd break routine and go out for a walk with my family in the countryside. Lately I've been neglecting myself by not getting much fresh air and cooping myself up in my room. Especially with my down mood I couldn't pass up on the offer of a stroll through the wilderness now could I? Exercise, fresh air and photo opportunity!

Breathing in a full lungs worth of fresh, cool air has really helped in refreshing my mind and reminding me that looking after myself is important too. Getting back to a green environment does wonders for your mood too! I also used this long walk as an opportunity to take a few photos before I have to move to the city for university. I know for a fact that I'm going to miss my home in the country but it is so exciting! Sorry, going off on a tangent there..

Presenting my collection of summer vegetation and woodland wonders!

 


So there we are. I know my photography isn't at a very professional standard but I am working on it, I promise. If you have any pointers or tips the comments section is waiting for you! Thank you for having a look and let me know if you want to see anymore of my photography soon. 

Bye bye!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Nature is great! I spent some time this weekend getting back to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's great, I'm glad im not the only one escaping to the wilderness 😁

      Delete

Follow
All images used on this site are mine unless stated (eg. Pixabay.com) and I respectfully ask for requested permission to use them. Other images will have a stated source. Thank you.