Catch up: Work and the Seaside

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Why hello there, long time no see?
This is where I apologise for my absence and promise to be more predictable in future, am I right? I said that last time and it's getting a little old.. ;) Right, I think I'd better get on with it now.

Since going to Birmingham I have been cracking on with my summer project sketchbook ( preview on the way, just making my final adjustments I promise! ) and work, work, work, working. Exciting I know, but with roughly 4 weeks to go before I move to Uni I really need to get saving my pennies. I've heard many a pot noodle-no money horror story and I want to survive for at least the first week before I recieve my loan. Though the weather isn't very motivating, I'd rather be out in the glorious sunshine we've been graced with lately!

Also I partook in a little escape with my human to the coast for the day, it definitely blew the cobwebs out and made room for some thinking time and space. Snapped a few photos whilst there too but nothing award winning as we were relaxing and messing about most of the day. We went to Starbucks too, hence the header! I had an Iced Shaken Blackberry Mojito Tea Lemonade and I must say it was absolutely delicious! It was so refreshing after a walk in the ocean air and browse of the shops so if you get the chance, have one!


I haven't been particulary interesting the past week or two, but no ones life is jam packed with bloggable activities is it? (But i guess it depends on what kind of blog it is afterall! ) But I though a little catch up was in order for now. I'm making the most out of summer at the moment and trying not to worry about the massive upheaval on the horizon. I'll be back with either an update or some content (Summer Project!!!! ) very soon and I hope you are all enjoying the summer break as well as the weather.
Bye bye for now!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. HEy,
    I've found your blog on TBC. I love your blog design and all these photos are so amazing.
    Love,Lea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww great, thanks for coming to check my blog out 😁 ohh and that's so encouraging so thank you!

      Delete

Follow
All images used on this site are mine unless stated (eg. Pixabay.com) and I respectfully ask for requested permission to use them. Other images will have a stated source. Thank you.