Winter seaside walks

Thursday, December 29, 2016


Just a little update for you all! So after the Christmas period and while awaiting new year I feel there is this strange sense of time where you are between two celebrations. I've found this can get rather boring, so I was excited for my family trip to the seaside for the day.

This comprised of a walk along the seafront as well a stroll through town. Recently, the weather here in Wales has been pretty chilly so the thought of the sea wind wasn't one I enjoyed, but as soon as we got there the glorious sunshine put my apprehension to rest.

A rare sight to see in rainy Wales is the sunshine, and especially during December when it should be drizzling or grey, so this was a welcome surprise at the coast. The crisp day certainly freshened my mood and gave some time to think, which to me is important. Also a nice opportunity to take a few photographs too!










 









I feel I have done quite a few uni and work related posts so wanted to share a rather relaxed and nature inspired one, just to break it up a little! Not the best photographer in the world but I'm working on it so lemme know what you think. Some pointers would be appreciated too! Thanks for having a look and I will be back soon with hopefully something new years related.
Bye bye for now!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow
All images used on this site are mine unless stated (eg. Pixabay.com) and I respectfully ask for requested permission to use them. Other images will have a stated source. Thank you.