Late Night: Waiting Game

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Pixabay.com
Evening folks,

I just feel like some late night ramblings are in order. I've decided this is something I want to feature every now and then to keep thinks on a friendlier level. So let's throw the formal thing out the window for a while shall we?

I've recently (like all day) been reading other blogs, following and commenting on posts. Why you ask? Well because that's really what we blog for isn't it? We blog to share our stories and gain interaction with other bloggers across the web, right? Yes, a large social following is nice but really all a blogger like me or anyone for that matter really wants is interaction through their posts and stories.

I do want to keep this blog an artistic, academic and fun one but I still want to express me and my ideas through it (however random they may be) and keep things at a casual level. I think I am getting a little bogged down in what I want my niche to be, but that really shouldn't be the case as this is my blog after all. I set it up with the intention of following my academic study onto university but at the moment I am sat waiting for it to actually begin (as it's the summer break) so I think this is where my problem has come from.

I just think I need a clearer path, and once Uni begins that will be the case, and a little more interaction as my blog grows to feel more confident in what I am doing. I need to look to the future in a positive light I think, must be the sleepiness that's making me think a little negatively. But with a new direction I won't be sitting around waiting for something to happen like I am now so can just plan and write, write and plan, explore, learn and just be.

Yes, it is definitely my state of mind, waiting for this massive change in my life that must be the source of my scatterbrain. I think a positive step will be to plan instead of fret. I will be keeping totally up to date with my progress and changes but I feel just writing all this down has cleared the haze in how I feel. Watch this space as I will not just be blogging in real time about moving out and going to University, but also talking about preparing for it and advice I have found useful.

Little bit of a babble for tonight but we have to be able to chat don't we? Let me know what kind of posts are your favourite and if I should do more personal ones like this. I'd better get off to bed now!

Goodnight x




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. First off I wanted to say thank you for stopping by my blog. I am sure you will get back on track soon! Good luck with the school year to come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome and ill be back! Thank you very much once I have more of an aim it'll be easier to write ☺

      Delete

Follow
All images used on this site are mine unless stated (eg. Pixabay.com) and I respectfully ask for requested permission to use them. Other images will have a stated source. Thank you.