The Night Before the Beginning

Friday, September 23, 2016



I feel so weird tonight..
Like i have packed, it's ready and waiting to go in the car and I've said my goodbyes at work. I've take my photos off my walls and packed away my knick knacks. Yet i don't actually think the reality has hit me yet..

Feeling rather chilled out considering I'm permanently moving out of my home in the morning, over the border into England and away to live my own life. I'm going to bring all my belongings and memories and meet so many new people, have to adapt to new places and routines. I feel like the reality is going to smack me in the face when I'm eating my toast in the morning .

I'd better get an early night because lugging boxes is really going to take its toll on my mood and being friendly with strangers ;) But yes i just wanted to write some of this down and make it seem a little more real.. Hehe hope I sleep well! Goodnight guys!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow
All images used on this site are mine unless stated (eg. Pixabay.com) and I respectfully ask for requested permission to use them. Other images will have a stated source. Thank you.