3 Days Till I Move: Lunch and Packing Anxiety

Wednesday, September 21, 2016


And a good evening to you!

I know I only posted last night but want to get into the habit of being more frequent. Just thought I'd have a little chat about the past couple of days and how I've been preparing for the big move. Nervous doesn't even come close.

Well my room is full of boxes and odds and ends that haven't seen the light of day for years. Most of my essentials are packed so just the last little bits like make up and clothes from the current washing cycle. I have all my kitchen supplies and duvet covers safely stowed away in stacker boxes awaiting the voyage. I am not looking forward to transporting everything i can tell you that! 

But anyway, today my mum decided we should go for lunch together. This is a rare occasion I can tell you but everyones making the most of my company before I leave. We went down the local bistro for a spot of lunch. It was a muggy old day but that didn't stop me indulging in a lovely humous and roasted vegetable baguette with salad and chunky chips. The summery flavours warmed up this otherwise sleepy grey day! 



It's finally starting to dawn on me, the massiveness of it all. I find myself pacing a lot this week, I think it is the waiting subconsciously reminding me what's going on. Obviously I'm nervous but more because of the uncertainty of it all rather than the meeting people and exploring. I think I'm just desperate to get going..
Bye bye for now!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I hope the move goes well. And un packing isn't to much of a hassle. What a great catch up post. Simple but delightful, like the food looks in the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, will keep everyone posted 😁 Needed something nice to photo, my room is a total mess 😂

      Delete

Follow
All images used on this site are mine unless stated (eg. Pixabay.com) and I respectfully ask for requested permission to use them. Other images will have a stated source. Thank you.