Welcome One and All!

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Pixabay.com
Here we go! Welcome to my very first blog post here on The Artsy One. Don't worry it wont be too formal or cliché, I just want to introduce myself and explain how, when and why I started this blog.

I've created a few failed blogs in my time. Poor layouts, packed sidebars, bugs and more, you name it. But I do know one thing, I have learnt from my many failed attempts and am ready to present myself in this new, clean and responsive layout.

In the transition from high school to future plan I have been a little indecisive, but have settled on following my education in art and design and hopefully build career out of my passion when I can finally call myself a responsible, experienced artist!

I hope to share my own artwork, designs and ideas as well as feature beautiful work I come across on my travels through education as well as life in general. This is a place to find and discover as well as recommend and feature so by all means get in touch!

But this isn't just going to be academic and artsy, I hope to pack in a little fashion, life, studential themed content and maybe even a little food too! (Lets not put up walls on what I will and wont talk about eh?!)

So, there we are! I cant wait to start building, sharing and discovering with you, my readers, and speak to you soon!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You write so well! I am impressed! I hope to see more and more from you and this blog! (:

    ReplyDelete

Follow
All images used on this site are mine unless stated (eg. Pixabay.com) and I respectfully ask for requested permission to use them. Other images will have a stated source. Thank you.